INVITATION FOR REGISTRATION TO DO BUSINESS AS SUPPLIERS OF GOODS AND PROVIDERS OF SERVICES FOR THE 2018 CALENDAR YEAR
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is inviting prospective suppliers of goods and services as detailed below to apply to be registered on the supplier list. Suppliers satisfying the vetting and selection criteria shall be included on the 2018 list of suppliers to be considered and approved for supplying goods and services in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act Chapter 22:23.
GOODS AND SERVICES
- COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
Printing, advertising, promotional service and courier services.
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS, SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
Library books and publication of periodicals.
Hotel accommodation, conferencing and catering.
- MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Drugs, medicines, surgical supplies and medical examination fees.
- OFFICE SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
Computer consumables, ICT hardware, software, licenses, stationery supplies, internet, mobile phones, telephone Handsets, PABX and Photocopiers.
- RENTALS/HIRE SERVICES
Office accommodation, tent, chairs, TV hire, vehicle /taxi hire and lease and P A systems.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Training /conferencing facilities, learning /growth and consultancy services.
- UTILITIES AND SUBCONTRACTING /OUTSOURCING
Cleaning, pest control, exhibition stand designs, gardening, catering and audit services.
- INSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS
Staff uniforms, protective clothing, groceries and toiletries.
Furniture and Equipment
Security Systems- fire- fighting equipment.
- PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
Rehabilitation, electricals, plumbing, partitioning, hardware, building and waterproofing/soundproofing.
- TECHNICAL AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Maintenance of phones, ICT equipment, security equipment and photocopiers.
- VEHICLES AND MOBILE EQUIPMENT
Service, repairs, panel beating, tyres and batteries.
- PLANT, MACHINERY AND FIXED EQUIPMENT
Air conditioners and elevators.
- CLEANING AND FUMIGATION EQUIPMENT
Pest control, cleaning mops, brooms, brushes, soap, disinfectants and detergents.
- FUEL , OILS AND LUBRICANTS
- CAPITAL ASSETS
Security Equipment (CCTVs, Rapid Response and panic buttons), ICT equipment, motor vehicles, minibuses, furniture and fittings.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
Letter of introduction which includes the following:
- Contact details, i.e. physical, postal, e-mail addresses and phone numbers; Qualifications and experience of management team and other key technical staff and company/individual banking details.
- Products/ service list.
- Traceable trade reference.
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified copy of CR14.Certified copy of current tax clearance certificate.
- Vendor number.
- All documents should be bound.
- All submissions are to be in sealed envelopes clearly marked at the top indicating the product/service category applied for.
- Multiple service suppliers/ providers, should use different envelopes stating category applied for.
- Applications to be received by not later than Friday 16th March 2018 may be posted or hand delivered to.
Procurement Management Unit
Ground Floor Reception
144 Samora Machel Avenue or Box CY7759 Causeway
Or to 49 JMN Nkomo Street
(Between 3rd and 4th Avenues)
N.B. This is simply an invitation to do business and not an offer to provide goods and services and only successful applicants who meet minimum requirements will be contacted after evaluation process.